Job Title: Sr. Program Manager - Certification and Compliance
Location: Palo Alto,CA
We are looking for a Program Manager with prior certification program success primarily in the areas of third-party certifications such as Common Criteria and Federal Information Processing Standard (FIPS-140) and other federal regulatory certifications for Defense, Federal and international markets. This role requires coordination and execution of certifications programs across different business units, proven ability and leadership with driving all aspects of security certifications and compliance programs.
Requirements & Responsibilities:
• Manage multiple large scale projects including scoping, requirements analysis, development of detailed project plans, functional test case development, identification of risks and mediation plans, and documentation.
• Work in parallel with product teams to drive implementation of certification specific features & configurations.
• Manage programs to ensure timely delivery of milestones, development of regular reports providing transparency into process.
• Mapping product and customer requirements across all certification requirements to determine best strategic and most efficient path forward.
• Exercising diplomatic stewardship with standards bodies and regulatory groups to insure ensure proposed requirements do not adversely impact future product or certifications plans.
• Subject matter expert by maintaining in depth certification expertise providing timely guidance to product teams for direction and scope of new certification and compliance tasks.
• Comfortable working in NDA environments with high levels of confidential information.
• Translate general customer requirements into concrete strategic and tactical plans, ensuring clarity and understanding by all stakeholders.
• Persuasive written, verbal, presentation and visual communication skills, comfortable in large groups.
• Programming experience in C/C++, and Java.
• Must have clear understanding of security technologies covering authentication, authorization, access control and encryption (SSL/TLS, OpenSSL, Bouncy Castle, etc.).
• Deep operational knowledge of Windows™, Linux and virtualization platforms.
• Broad security knowledge of various security and compliance specifications PCI, CIS, DISA, CJIS, FERPA, HIPAA, COBIT, ISO 270XX, SOX, NIST 800-53 & 800-90 is preferred.
• Strong preference for candidates who have direct experience with the DISA STIG process & development of OVAL content for SCAP tools.
• MS/BS in CS/IS or equivalent.
• 6+ years of Project and/or Program management experienced with industry related experience.
• Security certifications like CISSP, CISM is preferred.
eTeam, Inc. - "Accelerated Hires"
1001 Durham Avenue,
South Plainfield, NJ-07080-2300