Job Title: Programmer V
Duration: 6+ months (Contract to Perm)
- Reviews, analyzes, and modifies programming systems including encoding, testing, debugging and documenting programs. May require a bachelor's degree in area of specialty and 8-10 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
Client is looking for an IVR/VoiceXML/CTI Developer. This position is primarily responsible for the Design and Development of Speech enabled IVR applications:
- Producing Detailed Design documentation in support of numerous business initiatives.
- Develop application software utilizing industry leading best practices.
- IVR application development including call flow Implementation, Testing, reporting, call routing, and middleware services
- Developing and maintaining software and/or databases using the necessary languages (code/ systems) depending on the system.
- Drive business solutions implementing interactive voice based solutions including speech recognition.
- Developing grammars in support of speech recognition applications
- Interface closely with key stakeholders to define project scope, deliverables, and cost expectations.
- Provide expertise in software development life cycle providing cost effective solutions for internal & external clients.
- Providing Voice application integration, engineering and support of technology related to Client Services Platform.
- Acting as a subject-matter expert in the IVR Contact Center Domain.
- Analyzing requirements, developing detailed designs for implementation of technical work, defining implementation and testing procedures, and responsible for product integration testing.
- Providing in-depth technical knowledge and troubleshooting skills for all IVR applications
Over 10 years of experience developing and building dynamic speech-enabled IVR applications. Specific activities and background required for this position include:
- Industry experience in software development using C#, VoiceXML, ASP.NET, Web Services and Framework Components
- Object Orientated design principles is required.
- Speech Recognition Grammar development (GRXML) is required.
- Experience with integrating to back-end host systems via, SOAP and REST based Web Services.
- A solid understanding of database technologies, logical and physical data modeling, SQL Server 2012 database, and Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio.
- Ensures that systems and applications are highly available and meet or exceed performance expectations, and require little to no support.
- Understands, articulates, and optimizes application and process capabilities for use by multiple/all business and IT constituents.
- Develops innovative solutions to complex business and technology problems. Work impacts internal IT clients and delivery of significant IT services or initiatives or transformation, usually with global impact.
- Must have prior experience reviewing and analyzing Contact Center solutions, while making suggestions for design improvements and strategy roadmaps.
- Solid Analytical Skills, Problem Determination and Resolution Processes
- Excellent Oral and Written Communications skills are a must.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Flexible and Professional
- Solid Organization Skills
1001 Durham Avenue, Suite 201
South Plainfield, NJ, 07080