Location: Auburn Hills, MI
- Good Domain knowledge and understanding of Connected vehicle services platform.
- Strong working experience in Automotive Cybersecurity practices, designs methods and technologies used in embedded systems.
- Good working experience in Cryptographic algorithms and other security algorithms and protocols.
- Good working experience in Threat Modelling Analysis.
- Experience in Embedded Software and Hardware security requirements and techniques.
- Very good knowledge of identifying embedded software security vulnerabilities and analysis.
- Good Knowledge in PKI management and industry acceptable security practices.
- Knowledge of QNX, Android and IOS platforms.
- Knowledge of HTTP(S), MQTT, CAN, LIN protocols etc.
- Knowledge of communication protocols and technologies like TCP/IP, Ethernet, Wifi, Bluetooth, 3G, LTE etc.
- Good understanding of Vehicle Telematics, Vehicle Infotainment systems, Radio Head Unit systems, Telematics Backend and Smartphone Applications.
- Embedded Security Application Engineer
- Ensure product specific designs adhere to FCA embedded security requirements by interfacing with internal global Uconnect security organizations, internal cyber security organizations and HU and RSE suppliers
- Lead component supplier implementation of the embedded security on HU and RSE controllers. Track supplier non-compliance issues with each supplier and drive resolutions to support existing project milestones.
- Implement core security specification change requests from initial quote request phase to production implementation
- Lead remediation of security vulnerability issues identified during supplier security design reviews and from 3rd party security penetration testing
- Identify unique constraints and design alternatives based on product specific hardware and software architectures
- Communicate security application technology issues with senior managers and supporting vendors
- Communicate necessary changes to core security requirements specifications released by the Uconnect embedded security requirements team
- Lead the HU and RSE controller supplier in delivering security architecture & design documentation.
- Develop and maintain HU and RSE security threat models.
- Review supplier threat modeling and analysis, vulnerability assessment and risk management plans
- Establish and manage security work stream and manage Feature Roll Out Plan (FROP) with each supplier to meet HU and RSE development timelines. Provide weekly progress and open issues updates to management review team
- Conduct Bi-annual security architecture and design reviews with each HU and RSE supplier.
Board: (201) 340.8700 x 423
Address: One Evertrust Plaza, Suite # 305, Jersey City, NJ – 07302