· Essential/Required Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, Education and Experience:
• Threat analysis / Incident Response: interpreting events and analyzing network traffic
• Mitigating and addressing threat vectors including APT, DDoS, Phishing, Malicious Payload, Cloud, Mobile Devices
• Vulnerability/penetration testing/remediation • Knowledge of current and upcoming IT security technologies
• Awareness of latest and common security threats
• Knowledge of virtualization technologies
• Excellent ability to diagnose and troubleshoot accessibility issues.
• Skill in oral and written communication, including presentations to senior management.
• Ability to influence, and work with employees at all levels of the organization. Certifications, Licensing, Education, Experience and Other Qualifications:
• Bachelors Degree or equivalent education and experience.
• 5+ year’s progressive experience in a similar function, preferably within a financial institution.
• Industry Standard Certifications such as: o CompTIA A+ o CompTIA Network + o CompTIA Security +
• ISC2 CISSP
Rachel Foster | Technical Recruiting Manager