Job Title: IT Security Program Manager
Job Location: Mountain View ,CA
Duration: 4 Months+
Act as a subject matter expert and guide in regards to overall Global Security Office (GSO) Program management
· Provide guidance and direction to all GSO teams regarding development of metrics and key performance indicators related to operations and projects.
· Provide direction and requirements for all GSO teams on security related project management and integration with overall IT service offerings.
· Manage and provide direction to high impact, highly critical security projects and programs.
· Act as an ambassador to and coordinate with IT and external GSO teams and customers regarding program needs and requirements.
· Drive regular (monthly and quarterly) reporting for GSO program status.
· Coordinate and provide direction to all GSO service teams to ensure alignment with organizational goals, including service and finance related goals.
· Participate in and act in an advisory manner from GSO for IT operational governance committee.
· Establish a presence on program and project management committees as a representative/advocate for GSO.
· Ability to deliver information, presentations and regular communications to executive level stakeholders both inside and outside of IT.
· Assist GSO leadership with identification and development of operations metrics per service area.
· Generate, publish and distribute standardized reporting to business partners, including executive level operational program metrics.
· Develop and drive the regular programmatic checkpoints and reporting
· Reconcile actuals to forecast and plan, working with finance.
· Develop and automate reports for month end and quarter end close.
· Perform security program scenario analysis and ad hoc analysis as required for GSO leadership.
· Work with multiple vendors to define contracts, scope of services and program requirements for services.
· Candidate must have 10-15 years of experience in security operations or security program management, including at least 5 years managing initiatives and programs related to security.
· Basic understanding of security controls and architecture.
· General understanding of financial and accounting principles.
· Direct project management experience a plus.
· Strong experience in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Project.
· Experience managing teams in a matrixed, cross-functional environment.
· Strong ability to assimilate, evaluate and synthesize highly technical information from disparate sources.
· Travel requirements <=35% that would include GSO all hands meetings, team offsite meetings, training and client facing presentations.
Infobahn Softworld, Inc.
2010 N. 1st Street, Ste 470,
San Jose, CA 95131
Phone: (503) 755-6484