Job Title: Onsite Security Architect
Location: Burbank, CA
Duration: 6-12 months
We are looking for 2 technical types who can also manage a plan to help with some GDPR and Data Privacy efforts. Some of these efforts will be to set the stage for a larger implementation down the road.
GDPR Activities (at this time)
• Help drive info gathering, assessment, and possible POC for eDiscovery tools (Guardium, Informatica, Oracle, etc.)
• Schedule meetings with current vendor (Clearwell) to discuss add on products and suitability to GDPR requirements
• Help drive consent tracking solution across WB
• As priorities become clear, manage encryption of databases that contain PII data
Data Protection and Privacy:
• Develop plan and approach for implementing SSO amongst 75 key applications
• Further efforts on encrypting 64 additional integrations
• Support vulnerability remediation efforts
• Various other efforts as well
Experience w/ Data Protection Programs (Data Obfuscation, Encryption/Tokenization), Data Protection Processes implementation (likes of TDM), Embedded Systems, and Test automation experience using scripts (Linux Systems). Extensive exposure to People, Program/Account & Project Management.
Successfully delivered and implemented enterprise wide data protection programs (Encryption/Tokenization) and appliances and data obfuscation programs using Data Obscure (DO) and Informatica TDM. Process implementation for continuous and seamless data refresh using product automation for movement of data from Production to Non Production systems.
2 N. Market St., #400, San Jose, CA - 95113