Title – Sr Security Engineer
Duration – Long Term Consulting
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
- 3-5 years’ experience in Security Engineering is required
- Proven Hands on experience and knowledge with security perimeter devices:
• Firewalls (Multiple) / NextGen Firewalls
• Intrusion Prevention Systems (IPS)
- Vulnerability Scanning Tools
- Detailed knowledge of network and/or web relates protocols (TCP/IP, IPSec, HTTP, HTTPS, SSL, etc
- Experience and passion for creating new tools, automating current processes and designing new processes
- Creating and maintaining network documentation as required, to include Visio diagrams
- Strong understanding of network segmentation for proper security and data types.
- Information Security Knowledge
- Experience and practice with risk management as well as compliance management (ISO and PCI)
- Effective writing skills; ability to produce clear, concise and high-quality technical and business documents
- A desire to work collaboratively in a small, cross functional team
- A strong sense of accountability and self-motivation
- Agile/Scrum Experience or Knowledge is preferred
- Strong communications and presentation ability for both technical and non-technical audiences
- eCommerce experience (preferred)
- Infrastructure Experience (preferred)
- Operational Experience (preferred)
- Understanding of video streaming technologies (preferred)
- Understanding of Mobile technologies and security a plus
- This is for our VUDU team in Sunnyvale.
- We do not want just a resume, this person must have the required experience and skills desired. Please ensure they will be able to provide practical examples.
- Also the resumes should be accomplishment focuses.
- candidate must be prepared to answer and address questions on approach and show examples. They must be able to possess strong aptitude, communication and leadership abilities.
For any queries please reach me (Sekhar) at 609-353-5261
Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/