Duration: 8 months
Location: Mountain View, CA
- Rapid, customer-service focused resolution to contract negotiations, including new requirement evaluation and risk-based contractual obligations. Review redlines and suggest alternative language to satisfy vendor. Assist with contract calls as GSO SME.
- Coordinate quality GSO responses to customer assessments/questionnaires as part of the RFP process or customer’s annual audit requirements within SLA. Assist with customer calls as GSO SME.
- Administer the Supplier Risk Manager SaaS solution used to evaluate suppliers throughout the relationship lifecycle. Ensure a supplier questionnaire is completed for each type of service provided, per supplier. Review responses and evidence provided to determine if additional follow-up, such as an onsite security risk assessment, is required.
- Monitor ongoing supplier compliance with contractual security requirements. Escalate non-compliance appropriately, including termination of the supplier relationship.
- Coordinate quality GSO responses to customer assessments/questionnaires as part of the RFP process or customer’s annual audit requirements within SLA.
- Maintain and improve the Customer Trust Portal with frequently asked questions related to Veritas’ overall security posture and process to provide standardized responses to all customers. Additionally, actively seek out new stakeholders to host their “frequently requested” content. Advertise and train internal customers on the portal’s existence and content.
- Candidate must have 1-2 years negotiating large software contract redlines and verbal negotiations
- Functional understanding of ISMS governance models (i.e. ISO 27001, NIST, CAIQ), information security roles, security controls.
- Functional knowledge of common security certifications (i.e. ISO 27001, SOC1, SOC2, Webtrust) and ability to glean significance from findings identified in these reports.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively with diverse and distributed teams.
• College degree or similar work experience
• IT Security certification(CISSP, CISM, CISA, SANS, Security+, etc) or similar security experience required
1001 Durhan Avenue,suite 201
South Plainfield, NJ, 07080