Job Description: SIEM Engineer
Location: Foster City, CA
Position Type: Contract
***U.S. Citizens, Green Card Holders, and those authorized to work in the U.S. for any employer will be considered. We are unable to sponsor or transfer visas at this time.***
Pharmaceutical company needs an experience SIEM Engineer who is experienced with creating and tuning content in HPE ArcSight.
- Manages an area of the IT Security and Risk Management Program that impacts multiple departments internal and external to IT, sets goals and objectives, tracks and communicates status, acts as spokesperson to business partners and colleagues on program subject area.
- Identifies security processes and standards across IT that would benefit from improvement.
- Proposes new standards, tools, policies and procedures to improve security, compliance and risk management activities.
- Benchmarks innovative solutions as a method of monitoring progression to ensure value is being created and is consistent with organizational goals, objectives and standards.
- Leads the security design of projects that entail large risk and widespread implications to the business.
- Reports status on activities, issues, projects, etc to senior IT management, including the effectiveness and efficiency of security activities.
- Works with IT, Quality Assurance, and business colleagues to ensure audit readiness, and to prepare for internal and external audits. Reviews security documents and project artifacts for complex situations.
- Assesses and manages compliance risks across the organization, escalating to senior management as necessary.
Linking Talent with Opportunity
Direct: (303) 694-5498
8055 E Tufts Ave Suite 100
Denver, CO 80237