Position: Integration Analyst
Duration: Full time
Location: Jersey City, NJ/ Tempe, Arizona/ Monterey Park, CA
- Partner with internal and external clients to plan, develop, and execute onboarding schedule of applications, databases, and platforms to our access recertification platform (Aveksa)
- Assess and document application, database, and platform information. Perform completeness testing from source end point to recertification tool and perform control testing.
- Work with Identity & Access Management engineering team to plan, develop, and execute feature enhancements and issue resolution of the Aveksa recertification tool in a high-availability environment.
- Respond and support business teams on systems functionality, improvements and objectives
- Maintain Technical documentation as well as create and maintain procedural documents (SOP's).
- Experience in Aveksa
- Experience in SQL, Oracle, Powershell, Pentaho Data Integration(PDI), SSIS, SSRS are required
- Bachelor degree required, preferably in Computer Engineering.
- Professional certifications such as Certified Information System Security Professional (CISSP), Global Information Assurance Certification (GIAC).
- Experience in Strong OS Unix, Windows and SQL database.
- Knowledge in industry and government security standards (NIST, CIS, etc.)
- Familiarity with standard security best practices in regards to access control and vulnerability management processes including compliance reporting Reliable time management and organization.