CISSP, cyber security, IEF
U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor or consider Corp 2 Corp candidates
Title: IT- Cyber Security Threat Analyst/Specialist – Senior
Location: Concord, CA, 94518
Duration: 5 Months
• Bachelors in Computer Science, or related discipline, or equivalent experience Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) certification Experience in Information Technology (IT), 6yrs Utilizes digital forensic tools including Guidance EnCase, SIFT Workstation,volatility, IEF, and Responder Pro to execute digital investigations and perform incident response activities
Acts as a subject matter expert in area of field. Leads moderately to complex projects which may be cross functional. Conduct computer forensics, registry and memory analysis to identify malicious activity. Analyzes complex malware/exploits through forensics, observation of network traffic and using other tools and resources to determine if client systems are vulnerable.
• Leads development of framework for implementing tools and processes to improve quality and timeliness of reports. expert in area of field and applies extensive knowledge of concepts, principles, and practices.
• Codes complex tasks that integrate systems, produce reports or provide output that can be leveraged by other team members or systems.
• Performs proficient forensic analysis using security tools and monitoring systems to discover the source of anomalous security events.
• Assists in performing basic research internally and externally.
• Performs complex system administration tasks (e.g. customization, cross-tool integration) for security tools. Develops a strategy to implement work in department.