Job Title: Exciting Job Opportunity – Rose Opening # : 266218 - Job Title : IT Security Analyst
Company: Rose International
The following job is now available and potentially matches your skills! I'd like to work with you in finding your next dream assignment, whether it is this position or another one of our thousands of openings. Please contact me at your earliest convenience or respond with a time and phone number where I can reach you. We look forward to working with you!
New IT Security Analyst Job in Menlo Park, CA!
Title: Information Security Risk Assessment and Metrics Analyst Contractor
Duration: 6 months
Location: Menlo Park CA
Desired Skill Set:
Analytical Skills, Risk Analysis, Risk Management
Client is seeking an Information Security Risk Assessment and Metrics Analyst to join the Information Security team. This position will be responsible for documenting and assessing risks and developing and analyzing metrics as part of Client''s Information Security Risk Management Program. The Risk Assessment and Metrics analyst will be someone that has a passion for identifying, evaluating, and quantifying security risk across a widespread and dynamic environment and helping demonstrate Client''s dedication to security to the world. This role requires a mix of broad business and technical acumen, evaluating risk, and a polished ability to communicate. This is a contract position.
• 3+ years of risk management experience, including risk identification, assessment, and remediation, with proven ability to effectively apply risk principles to challenging business situations
• 3+ years of experience developing, analyzing, and visualizing risk-based information security metrics
• Experience with developing security reporting that is meaningful and actionable for a variety of audiences including internal stakeholders and external third parties
• Proficient in delivering messages to a wide spectrum of individuals having varying degrees of technical understanding
• Familiar with National Institute Standards and Technology (NIST) security controls, ISO 27000, or other major security controls framework
B.S. in Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field, or equivalent experience
Phone: (636) 812-4000, Ext.: 5013 (C) 972-971-0142