Length: 6+ month Assignment
Pay: Low to Mid $30s/hour W2
- Experience supporting and troubleshooting agent based security technology within a large scale deployment.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to think creatively to find innovative solutions to complex analytical questions
- Excellent Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Access, and Project) skills
- Knowledge of the SDLC Lifecycle
- Knowledge and work experience with Operational and/or Change Management process and tools such as Remedy, Pac2K, etc.
- Fluent in scripting or querying languages utilizing SQL such as basic searches and joining tables
- Familiarization with the following database platforms: MS SQL
- Demonstrate the ability to provide written and verbal communications to management to address real time operational and product issues as they arise.
- Exceptional organizational skills, ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
- Advanced problem solving skills, ability to develop effective long-term solutions to complex problems
- Exemplary people skills are a must.