Government Medicare & Medicaid
When physicians own the hospital, the latest advances in medical science and the highest levels
of patient care are put into practice every day. Partner with a team that believes a positive
working environment creates the best healing environment for our patients.
USMD, Inc., a growing healthcare services company based in Irving, Texas is seeking the ideal
candidate for an excellent full-time opportunity as a Patient Account Rep.
Qualified candidates will possess the following requirements:
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• 1-2 years hospital billing, collection and patient accounts experience
• Experience using DDE and TMHP
• Knowledge of Medicare and Medicaid hospital regulations and reimbursement Knowledge of
managed care and government contracts
• Knowledge of medical terminology
• Excellent communication and customer service skills
• Good problem solving/analytical skills
• Ability to perform with minimal supervision in a team environment
• Meditech experience is a plus
We offer a positive team-oriented culture with a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits
package, including medical, dental, vision coverage, company-paid life insurance, long-term and
short-term disability as well as a 401k plan with company matching.
Please email your resume to:
or mail/fax your resume to:
Attn: Human Resources Dept.
6333 N. State Hwy. 161, Ste. 200
Irving, TX 75038
Equal Opportunity Employer