Location: Atlanta – GA; Minneapolis, MN
Duration: 12+ Months
- Broad range of exposure in broad security scope and/or CISSP.
- Responsible for the design, testing, evaluation, implementation, support, management, and deployment of security systems/devices used to safeguard the organization’s information assets.
- Plan and develop security measures to safeguard information against accidental or unauthorized modification, destruction, or disclosure.
- Work with management and other personnel, as needed, to identify security needs.
- Develop and define security standards which incorporates practices, processes, and products for the enterprise in support of the corporate security policies
- Provide technical expertise and advise on authentication/authorization systems
- Research, evaluate, design, test, recommend, and plan implementation of new and/or improved information security.
- Proactively protect the integrity, confidentiality, and availability of information processed by and/or in the custody of the organization
- Assist in developing and maintaining effective disaster recovery plans, processes, and procedures for critical security systems.
- Develop technical documentation to support the evaluation, selection, installation, and maintenance of security technology systems.
- Develop and document technical practices to comply with Information Security policies.
Tel: (201) 340.8700 x 433 | Fax: (201) 685.8135
Address: 15 Exchange Place, Suite # 500, Jersey City, NJ - 07302