We're a leading healthcare facility in the Dallas area seeking to add a talented
professional to out team! If you are an experienced Network Administrator who has
worked with Lotus notes we can offer you the opportunity to really make a difference!
We are prepared to offer a salary ranging between $55,000 and $65,000 plus benefits!
Top Reasons to Work with Us
1. Fantastic environment
2. Meaningful work
3. Career advancement
What You Will Be Doing
1. Supporting physical and network architecture, including Microsoft-based
networks, locally and at remote (or satellite) CNS locations as required. Assisting in the
research, development, configuration and installation of new and as well as
replacement servers, workstations and related equipment.
2. Providing both Microsoft and Lotus Notes administration; this will include user
registrations, access control levels, performance monitoring of software and review of
server logs for current and potential issues.
3. Arranging for purchase of necessary computer and network hardware and
software based on Information Systems Development plans and approved purchase
4. Resolving user access and communications problems locally and from remote
locations as required.
What You Need for this Position
At Least 3 Years of experience and:
1. Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Engineering, MIS or related degree, or
2. Two to five years' experience in network administration.
3. Certified Novell Engineer (CNE) or Certified Novell Administrator (CNA) is
preferred, as is experience with Lotus Notes.
What's In It for You
Excellent salary and benefits
Great working environment
$55,000 - $65,000
So, if you are a talented Network Administrator with experience, please apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
BZ1-1155881 -- in the email subject line
Bob Zebrowski | Executive Recruiter