J Mar & Associates - Grand Prairie
National provider of equipment and services to the oil and gas industry is
seeking a hands-on Assistant Controller.
· Develop and interpret statistical information for monthly reporting of
key financial data.
· Responsible for month-end close process, financial reporting and accruals.
· Generate journal entries and review general ledger.
· Responsible for monthly balance sheet reconciliations.
· Oversee fixed asset accounting and CAPEX tracking.
· Sales and use tax reporting.
· Treasury management.
· Preparation of monthly reports.
· Assist, monitor and ensure that internal controls are being met.
· Special projects.
· Bachelors Degree in Accounting. CPA certification required.
· Public accounting/Big 4 experience highly desired.
· Must be familiar with oilfield services, equipment and inventory.
· 7+ years progressive accounting management experience.
· Excellent technical skills. Experience with ERP conversion a plus.
· Self-starter who is willing to accept responsibility and ownership for
their function within the company.
Qualified candidates should immediately submit a resume to:
J MAR & Associates Website: www.jmarassociates.com