Friday, September 12, 2014
Parker + Lynch has a Business Analyst job in Dallas. The client is looking
for someone with a Bachelor's degree and a minimum of one year experience.
You will perform strategic business research and analysis for various
departments and clients. We are seeking someone who has a solid
understanding of EDI and is proficient with Excel.
Responsibilities for the Business Analyst job:
* Conducts and coordinates product, market, operational and related
research to support strategic and business planning within the various
departments and programs of the Division.
* Interprets, evaluates, and interrelates research data, and develops
integrated business analyses
* Plans and coordinates the development of primary and secondary studies
* Manages and coordinates databases
* Performs specified data analyses and studies as requested
* Provides consultative, technical, and staff support, as appropriate, to
* Forecast Analysis
* Bachelor's degree in accounting
* Minimum of one year experience
* Understanding of EDI (electronic data interchange)
* Must be Excel expert (macros)
* Deadline driven
* Ability to create, compose and edit written materials using MS Office
* Knowledge of project management principles, practices, techniques, and
* Knowledge and understanding of business principles, processes, and
* Ability to develop and deliver presentations.
* Knowledge of the principles of strategic business decision-making.
Salary: $55000 - $58000 Annually
If you meet the requirements for this Business Analyst job in Dallas,
please email your resume to:
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled