Friday, September 12, 2014
Financial reporting and budgeting
LONG TERM CONTRACT WITH DIRECT FORTUNE 500 CLIENT
We have a great relationship with the hiring manager and they are looking
to fill this role immediately. This job is going to be moving quickly.
If you think you are qualified, email resume to: email@example.com.
* Analysis of financial forecasts received from regions / central utility
* Understanding assumptions to derive forecasts
* Collecting and analyzing capacity forecasts by region and department
* Data collection and consolidation into management reports
* Effective communication across teams and colleagues
* Bachelor's Degree (or higher)
* Proficient in Excel
* Experience in financial reporting and budgeting.
* Ability to work independently when necessary
* History of success working in a team environment.
* Well-developed communication skills, both oral and written
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
* Can conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through
analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
* Ability to effectively manage and execute tasks in a time-sensitive
JOB # K60945 mentioned in the subject line of your email.
Contact # (201) 604-5290