Thursday, September 11, 2014
Elwood Staffing - Dallas
Business Development Professional
Pay: Depends on Experience
Do you love hunting, the outdoors, and meeting new people? If ammunition is
your world, and you want to be part of product development and sales, this
could be your chance. This position requires travel to customer and
non-customer sites in North America and Europe.
We are searching for an excellent professional to lead different ammunition
business strategies that will boost the long-term future of our company.
You will build market position by locating, developing, defining,
negotiating, and closing business relationships.
You will use many different strategies from looking for new markets,
partnering with other companies, selling new products to existing markets,
or developing new products. You will stay abreast of competitor's
strategies, such as marketing plans and new products, and you should have
an in-depth knowledge of our products, marketing strategies and key
demographics. You will work with marketing and advertising, and assist to
create new products to take to market. You will prospect for new clients,
negotiate, and close deals.
* Managing the entire product line life cycle from strategic planning to
* Specifying market requirements for current and future products by
conducting market research supported by on-going visits to customers and
* Identifying marketing opportunities by identifying consumer requirements;
defining market, competitor's share, and competitor's strengths and
weaknesses; forecasting projected business; establishing targeted market
* Developing and implementing a company-wide go-to-market plan, working
with all departments to execute.
* Determining annual and gross-profit plans by forecasting and developing
annual sales quotas for products; projecting expected sales volume and
profit for existing and new products; analyzing trends and results;
recommending selling prices; monitoring competition, supply, and demand.
* Accomplishing marketing and sales objectives by planning, developing,
implementing, and evaluating advertising, merchandising, and trade
promotion programs; developing field sales action plans.
* Improving product marketability and profitability by researching,
identifying, and capitalizing on market opportunities; improving product
packaging; coordinating new product development.
* Sustaining rapport with key accounts by making periodic visits; exploring
specific needs; anticipating new opportunities.
* Providing information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and
* Achieving marketing and sales operational objectives by contributing
marketing and sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and
reviews; preparing and completing action plans.
* HS/GED completed
* 5+ years of sporting ammunition sales / purchasing / marketing / product
* Knowledgeable in hunting or shooting
* Knowledgeable in FMCG Channels
* All applicants will be subject to a pre-employment background check. *A
conviction records will not necessarily prevent you from being employed.
You will be required to complete and submit a questionnaire. We will
consider your age at the time of the offense, when the offense occurred,
the seriousness and the nature of the offense, as well as any
rehabilitation to determine your employability.
* Applicant will be subject to a drug screen as a condition of employment
* Applicant will be subject to a Motor Vehicle Report
For consideration, please email your resume to
or apply online at www.elwoodjobs.com