Business Intelligence Developer
One Technologies is a leading Internet marketing and direct-to-consumer
products company that develops and markets ScoreSense.com- an industry
leading online provider of consumer credit information, Identity monitoring
and neighborhood alert services. By providing 1.2M+ subscribers of
ScoreSense.com continuous access to credit, identity theft and family
safety features we strive to make life more secure for our members.
Key to our success are proprietary analytics and testing capabilities that
we leverage to generate, drive and convert real-time digital traffic into
sales at astonishing rates. Our analytical and marketing capabilities
combined with our commitment to providing financial data and assurance
products directly to consumers has ignited a massive surge in growth.
Over the past few years One Technologies has grown from around 30 people to
180+ people, and around $20M in revenue to $250M+ in revenue.
We are currently ranked #1 on the 'SMU 100' list of fastest growing
companies in Dallas and we are on the verge of another massive tipping
point of growth in 2014.
Due to our rapid growth, we have a new opportunity for a Business
Intelligence Developer. This position requires a very strong SQL Server
Business Intelligence background, deep analytical skills and experience
working with end users. The ability to construct ad-hoc SQL to research
data questions and identify root causes of system anomalies is critical.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Develop and support the Data Warehouse Business Intelligence
solutions for operational and management teams.
2. Design, develop and test enterprise-level business intelligence
solutions, including Analysis Services cubes and Tableau dashboards
3. Create complex queries, data transformations, aggregations and stored
4. Consult with business partners such as analysts, management and other
developers to clarify program objectives, determine scope and requirements,
identify problems and recommend solutions.
5. Performance tune reports and stored procedures to keep databases and
6. Thrive in a dynamic, high performance culture with minimal
1. Expert knowledge of T-SQL
2. Deep knowledge of the following technologies is required: current
versions of SQL Server Business Intelligence Suite.
3. Experience with using MDX to query Analysis Services cubes.
4. Strong analytical, problem solving and organizational skills.
5. Ability to gather requirements through a variety of techniques (work
shops, interviews, etc) and translate into technical solutions.
6. Experience modeling and designing Relational DBs, Star Schemas and
7. Ability to interact well and communicate technical concepts in a
non-technical manner with team members across the business.
8. Ability to create usable, flexible, functional and esthetically
pleasing solutions for end users.
9. Ability to multi-task and prioritize multiple projects to ensure SLAs
10. Self-starter and proactive problem solver of data warehouse
processes and solutions.
1. Proficient in Microsoft Office Products: Word, Excel and Outlook.
2. Must be able to read, write, and speak in the English language
3. Strong mathematical skills with advanced mathematical skills desirable
4. Experience developing a deploying Tableau dashboards desirable
The ideal candidate with have an entrepreneurial mentality and a spirit for
innovation. He or she will be highly analytical and quantitative by nature
and have a passion for solving problems through analytical means.
One Technologies offers attractive compensation, 100% company-paid health
and dental insurance, short term and long term disability coverage, paid
health club membership, tuition reimbursement and flexible working hours in
a casual, open, creative environment.
If you feel like an opportunity like this reflects your background and
interests, please forward a copy of your resume in Word or PDF format to