Client Advisory Services Assistant
Series 7 & 65 Preferred #8056
DES is searching for a client advisory services assistant for our client, a
far north Dallas investment firm. The firm specializes in a range of
financial services from private wealth management to retirement plans. The
right candidate should have some experience in a financial services
industry with Series 7 and 65 registration licenses strongly preferred.
- Onboard new clients.
- Provide administrative support for all client activities.
- Correspond with clients via telephone, in-person conversation, email and
- Create and produce all client meeting exhibits, documents and reports.
- Research as requested by the manager and wealth advisor.
- Place trades, if licensed, as directed by manager and wealth advisor.
- Adhere to and implement compliance filing, advertising, client
documentation and correspondence and audit preparation requirements.
- Utilize electronic systems such as CRMs (Junxure), Outlook, Power Point,
eMoney and Microsoft software as the exclusive tools for team and client
- Fulfill basic team administration duties, including ordering supplies and
- Bachelor's degree required.
- 3 years' financial services experience with knowledge in investor-related
trading systems and objectives-based outcomes.
- Series 7 and 65 registration licenses preferred.
- Ability to conduct client dealings in complete confidentiality.
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and
- Quick learner and self-starter with a "can do" attitude and the ability
to excel in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to organize information and follow through with details.
Job code: #8056
Please send resume with salary requirements to:
Dallas Employment Services