Wednesday, September 10, 2014
Commercial Property Administrator
DES seeks a property administrator to pair with one of our clients, a
well-established, reputable real estate company. Our client is a leader in
commercial real estate services and has offices across the nation. This
position is a front desk team member and the initial point of contact for
all callers and visitors, so candidates should possess the unique ability
to balance refined professionalism with a positive attitude at all times.
- Screen and route phone calls to appropriate party.
- Oversee business correspondence, including emails, phone calls and mail.
- Maintain office documents through filing system.
- Perform basic accounting duties, including, but not limited to: accounts
payable/accounts receivable functions and providing assistance in budget
preparation and monthly client reports.
- Supervise lease administration, including preparation of lease abstracts.
- Create and administer contracts and maintain certificates of insurance.
- Establish, cultivate and preserve tenant relations.
- Dispatch work orders as requested.
- Administrative experience in commercial property management or similar
- Bachelor's degree preferred, but not required
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications, specifically Excel and
- Working knowledge of MRI is a plus
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks in
a fast-paced environment
Please resume with salary requirements to
Dallas Employment Services