Sunday, September 7, 2014
Right Way Construction has an immediate opening for a Construction
Superintendent based out of the Dallas/Fort Worth area. We are a Fort Worth
based commercial construction company who specializes in performing
remodels and tenant finish outs for chain restaurants throughout the United
States. Right Way offers competitive salaries, per diem, company truck, and
health insurance for employees.
Construction Superintendents are responsible for the following:
• Onsite management of subcontractors
• Performing quality control on projects.
• Coordinating and accepting delivery of owner provided materials
• Locating and acquiring sub-contractors and materials to complete
• Ensuring that project is progressing per schedule
• Communicating with supervisor and restaurant manager on a daily
▪ GED and/or High School Diploma
▪ Basic knowledge of construction
▪ Ability to work nights and travel extensively
▪ Ability to read plans proficiently
Please send resume and salary requirements to
or fax to 817-810-0309
Attn:. HR Dept.