Wednesday, September 10, 2014
Important! Must have a CPA or 10 years of manufacturing experience. This is
a contract position potential hire. We are looking for someone to start
Maximizes return on financial assets by establishing financial policies,
procedures, controls, and reporting systems.
* Guides financial decisions by establishing, monitoring, and enforcing
policies and procedures.
* Protects assets by establishing, monitoring, and enforcing internal
* Monitors and confirms financial condition by conducting audits; providing
information to external auditors.
* Maximizes return, and limits risk, on cash by minimizing bank balances;
* Prepares budgets by establishing schedules; collecting, analyzing, and
consolidating financial data; recommending plans.
* Achieves budget objectives by scheduling expenditures; analyzing
variances; initiating corrective actions.
* Provides status of financial condition by collecting, interpreting, and
reporting financial data.
* Prepares special reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing
information and trends.
* Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying
existing and new legislation; anticipating future legislation; enforcing
adherence to requirements; filing financial reports; advising management on
* Ensures operation of equipment by establishing preventive maintenance
requirements and service contracts; maintaining equipment inventories;
evaluating new equipment and techniques.
* Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees;
following up on work results.
* Maintains financial staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and
* Maintains financial staff job results by coaching, counseling, and
disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
* Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational
workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal
networks; participating in professional societies.
* Protects operations by keeping financial information and plans
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Managing Processes, Financial Software, Developing Standards, Audit,
Accounting, Corporate Finance, Tracking Budget Expenses, Financial Skills,
Analyzing Information, Developing Budgets, Performance Management
Email your resume directly to