Friday, September 5, 2014
Director of Finance
Parker + Lynch has a Director of Finance job in Carrollton. The client is
looking for someone with a Bachelor's degree and has a minimum of seven
years' experience. You will be providing financial and accounting
leadership and support to assigned markets. We are seeking a team player
who has an excellent working knowledge of financial and ERP systems.
Responsibilities for the Director of Finance:
* Define the most effective field finance organization to support
operations in the most cost effective structure.
* Establish and maintain effective internal control practices and processes
* Develop, implement and maintain effective and efficient policies and
practices for the financial management, accounting, working capital,
inventory, payroll, and fixed assets systems and functions.
* Assists in the annual budget preparation process and periodic forecast
* Establish and maintain operating statistics and performance indicators
* Maintain accounting records and provide management with current revenues,
costs, working capital and job profitability.
* Ensure timely and accurate financial reporting
* Analyze and understand branch performance
* Develop and maintain a flexible organization.
* Evaluate the performance of, and provide training and development
opportunities for finance and administrative team; define talent succession
plan and ensure bench strength.
* Regularly visit branches to keep an accurate pulse on current business
* Provide leadership and direction to Finance and Administration field
* Plans, directs and manages branch back-office activities in designated
market through management and supervision of office staff
* Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
* Minimum of seven years relevant work experience
* Prior supervisory experience required
* Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
* Excellent working knowledge of financial and ERP systems
* Well-developed financial analysis capabilities
* Demonstrated credit and collections management experience
* Strong internal financial control experience, budgeting, and financial
statement reporting experience
* Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills;
* Excellent analytical abilities; Ability to summarize data and analyze
* Demonstrated analytical skills and problem solving skills
* Demonstrated attention to detail and accuracy
* Proven organizational skills; ability to handle several projects
* Team player and ability to work with all levels of employees
* Must be able to travel 50% of the time
Salary: $90000 - $125000 Annually
If you meet the requirements for this Director of Finance job in
Carrollton, please email your resume to: