Thursday, September 11, 2014
About Ultravision International:
Ultravision International manufactures LED Digital displays and LED
Lighting that serve wide-reaching markets spanning entertainment and sports
venues, retail advertising, hospitality, and digital advertising. We are
looking for the brightest and most talented employees. We have several
world-class opportunities in front of us and are looking to hire
world-class people to meet these opportunities.
The Electrical Engineer is responsible for activities and reviews related
to electrical systems on Ultravision product, electrical issues and
activities of site installations and electrical related trouble-shooting.
· Working with Supply chain and engineering functions to develop all
site installation drawings, schematics, oversight, and as built drawing
creation for electrical systems
· Develop Bill of Material requirements for all jobs as it relates to
electrical components and wiring
· Acquire and obtain all electronic specifications for all
Ultravision provided products and equipment down to the component level
· Work with Supply Chain to develop new sources of supply for all
· Develop testing and Quality protocols for all electronic equipment
and work with Quality to enforce
· Develop standardized trouble shooting methodology for all
installations to minimize repair cost and minimize Scope Creep of
responsibilities for Ultravision
· Work with Supply Chain and Quality in the development,
implementation and oversight of on-sight supplier quality programs as well
as in-house quality programs as it relates to electrical components
· Develop and establish reliability testing review and work with
suppliers to implement lessons learned into product design
· Develop and implement panel refurbishment protocol
· Work with Supply Chain to establish most cost effective component
inventory levels for on-site and in-house panel repairs
· Manage and dispatch appropriate service contractor to support any
· Establish maintenance guidelines for all sign installations to
ensure maximum uptime
Additional Scope of Responsibility Includes:
It is expected that this position will become the knowledge expert for all
non-mechanical related Engineering activities for quote, installation and
ongoing sign support. The position will also be responsible for
identifying and utilizing other resources such as IT or Audio Visual
personnel to ensure content is formatted to meet customer requirements.
Responsibility for developing protocols for bringing a sign online or
taking it off line and a way that minimize damage to any potential hardware
and ensures all devices are communicating properly.
This position shall be responsible for identifying areas that products can
be improved that allows for lower cost or the same cost with better
performance and durability. Act as the primary point of contact for the
customer and on-site electrical contractors in a way that maximizes
customer service while minimizing Ultravision's cost exposure.
Collaborate with VP of Operations, Supply Chain and Quality Directors as
well as mechanical designers to develop the lowest total cost of
installation and support for all installations. Work as a primary support
person for the development of customer quotations as well as develop any
technical responses to customer proposals.
Identify, manage and negotiate schedules, milestones, issues, resources and
mitigate scope creep required to meet project objectives.
Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering
At least 5 years experience in electrical engineering and quality control.
· Demonstrated strong organizational, time-management,
problem-solving, and decision making skills. Ability to work multiple tasks
simultaneously. Ability to function autonomously and in teams
· Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills.
Skilled at conducting effective meetings
· Ability to adapt quickly to emerging issues and priorities and
respond to tasking and inquiries under short notice or challenging deadlines
· Knowledge of procurement, engineering release, Bill of Material
(BOM) structure and shop floor operating processes
· Knowledge of common manufacturing processes
· Experience with lean and six sigma strategies
We offer a great work environment in a fast growing company, a competitive
salary with a benefits package. If you meet the requirements please email
your resume, salary history and requirements in word format to