Parker + Lynch has a Finance Manager job in Fort Worth. The client is
looking for someone with a Master's degree who has a minimum of six years'
experience. You will manage a team of six Financial Analysts. We are
seeking someone who has extensive knowledge of GAAP requirements.
Responsibilities for the Finance Manager job:
* Ensure accurate and timely financial reports including internal and
external monthly financial statements.
* Prepare financial statements in accordance with GAAP
* Analyze financial statements and prepare special reports as requested.
* Supervise accounts receivable aging components including billings, cash
receipts application, and statements
* Coordinate any internal or external audits as required
* Participate in the executive management meetings to assist with the
financial management and growth of the company
* Participate in any budgeting processes for the company.
* Conform with and abide by all regulations, policies, work procedures, and
instructions. Evaluate policies and procedures as required.
* Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
* MBA required
* Minimum of six years' experience
* Extensive knowledge of accounting functional areas, including GAAP
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills, strong organizational
skills, and demonstrate leadership and management; including effective
coaching and mentoring.
* Strong problem solving and decision making skills, and be extremely
* Proficient on PC's and related software applications.
Salary: $120000 - $150000 Annually
If you are interested in this Finance Manager job in Fort Worth, please
email your resume to
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled