Wednesday, September 3, 2014
Robert Half has teamed up with a multi-national public company in Central
Dallas to assist in the recruitment of a Financial Analyst in the marketing
and operations group. This position will give an accounting or finance
professional the opportunity to work on financial analysis as well as to
interact directly with operations managers.
Title: Financial Analyst
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Produce and communicate pricing and analytical data for all products
distributed within the company's marketing area.
- Work with management to develop, implement, and analyze pricing and
financial strategies for the various markets within the company's marketing
- Manage pricing and analytical functions within the accounting system.
- Develop and implement reporting and analysis tools for process
- Inquisitive, self starter with the desire to take responsibility for a
critical position within the operations group.
- Skilled in the development and implementation of analytical tools.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office products, (excel, power point,
- Knowledge of basic accounting principles and use of the JD Edwards
- Outgoing personality that enjoys working with customers.
- A problem solver that enjoys new challenges and is willing to take
Strong knowledge of Excel
Degree in Accounting or Finance - top school
Robert Half Finance & Accounting is the world's leader in specialized
Robert Half Finance & Accounting is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please email your resume to
or you can call Chris Willhite at 972-789-9590.
13727 Noel Rd
Dallas, TX 75240