Friday, September 19, 2014
Parker + Lynch has a Controller job in Fort Worth. The client is looking a
Certified Public Accountant (CPA), who has a minimum of ten years'
experience. This position will oversee all aspects of the accounting
function. We need someone who has experience with public and private
Responsibilities of the Controller job:
* General ledger
* Customer invoicing
* AR/AP, payroll, inventory, fixed assets
* Supports management by assessing financial information requirements
* Makes frequent visits to field locations
* Prepares monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements
* Prepares monthly analytical review commentary.
* Prepare budgets and monitors performance against budget.
* Forecasts and monitors cash flow and cash requirements.
* Supports external audits and tax preparation
* Hires and supervises accounting staff.
* CPA preferred.
* Bachelors in accounting.
* Minimum of ten years of accounting and five years of supervisory
* Experience in oilfield service companies is a plus.
Salary: $125000 - $135000 Annually
If you meet the requirements for this Controller job in Fort Worth, please
email your resume to: Belinda.Cagle@parkerlynch.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled