Sunday, September 7, 2014
LifeSpan Home Health is growing and we are seeking an HR Coordinator for
our Ft. Worth branch office!
The Human Resources Coordinator will support the PAS team by coordinating
the staffing of the agency, the recruitment of qualified caregivers, and
assist with new hire orientation and onboarding tasks. This is an entry
level position. We are seeking someone familiar with home health and
provider services who can stay organized with the HR tasks related to
staffing our clients!
Must be able to work well in a fast-paced, constantly changing, and growing
office! Excellent customer service skills are essential as is being a team
player and go-getter!
- Search for qualified candidates using available recruitment tools.
- Screen and interview candidates by phone or in person.
- Verify employment and personal references of all applicants and conduct
criminal background checks.
- Coordinate schedules, testing of new hires, and processing new hire
- Plan and conduct new employee orientation to foster positive attitude
toward organizational objectives.
- Maintain records and personnel files.
- Compile statistical reports concerning personnel-related data.
- Utilizes the staffing workbook to assist the Department with maintaining
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Experience and Education:
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Associate's Degree or other 2-year degree is preferred.
- Six months' - one year experience in HR preferred or one year of clerical
- Competence in MS Office. Must be able to type a minimum of 35 wpm and be
comfortable creating Excel spreadsheets.
- Experience in a home health atmosphere with experience scheduling,
working with clients, and/or attendants is preferred.
- Must be able to pass a Criminal Background Check.
This is an entry level position! Benefits offered within your first 90
days. We are a team of compassionate individuals providing excellent
service to our clients! If you'd like a job with meaning and purpose,
LifeSpan would be a great fit!
Please apply online with us today! http://www.lifespantx.com
You may also email a resume and cover letter to