Tuesday, September 2, 2014
Systems Management and Infrastructure
LRS Consulting Services
LRS has prospered for over 30 years because our corporate philosophy
embraces honest, ethical and hard-working people. If that describes your
approach to IT consulting, we need to talk!
We currently have a need for an IT Analyst for a contract to hire
opportunity with our client in Dallas. The ideal candidate will have
leadership skills, ability to multi-task, think outside the box, be a team
player, be an analytical thinker and have the ability to prioritize work
Consistently ranking in the top 200 of Software Magazine's annual Software
500 list, LRS is known by clients for quality, flexibility and strong
relationships. Clients expect LRS to deliver only the best, hardworking
consultants for their engagements. Contact us today if you are the best
consultant for this engagement!
LRS is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants for employment will
receive consideration without unlawful discrimination based on race, color,
religion, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status,
domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information,
citizenship status or protected veteran status.
- 3+ years of experience Administering Windows Server 2003 and 2008.
- Experience utilizing Remote Desktop Support.
- Experience with relational database concepts.
- Experience writing simple select, insert and update statements.
- Experience utilizing SQL Server Management Studio.
- Experience managing IP on Windows servers.
- Experience supporting enterprise-level applications.
- Candidate must have ability to effectively communicate in English
(written and verbal).
- Experience administering 2012.
- Experience writing stored procedures, triggers, creating DB objects
(tables, views, etc).
- .NET experience (C#, ASP.NET, VB.NET) CSS, XML.
- Knowledgeable of virtual IPs.
- Experience with Apple devices (iPad, iPhone, iPod, etc..).
- Knowledge of Citrix concepts and or VM concepts.
Job Number: 11068
To apply, please submit your resume to
Visit us online at www.LRS.com