IT Customer Support Specialist
Pace Staffing Network - Dallas
PACE Staffing Network is currently recruiting for an IT Customer Support
Specialist for one of our clients in Plano.
As the IT Customer Support Specialist, you will be supporting end users
with applications, smart phones, tablets and laptops. You will be spending
80% of your time on inbound calls and email support. If you have previous
Help Desk experience this is the PERFECT position for you!
- Remote diagnostics, troubleshooting, analysis and resolution of support
- Works effectively with other management and customers to quickly address
problems as they arise
- Maintains a high degree of technical knowledge relating to supported
- Properly log all information into the problem management system
- Escalate issues to the appropriate contacts in a timely manner
- Contribute to ongoing Quality Improvement initiatives
- Perform other related tasks, as assigned.
- 2+ years of Help Desk or Call Center experience with advanced
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment
- Willingness to contribute and support a knowledge sharing culture
- Positive attitude and customer focus
- Excellent Communication Skills (Verbal, Written, Interpersonal, and
- Must be able to interface with everyday end users to (from everyday end
users to Executive Level end users)
- Balance multiple and changing priorities
- Effective time management
This is a long term contract position. This is a 24/7 Call Center, must be
open to working any shift. The pay rate for this position is $20.00/hour.
The PACE Staffing Network is a regional woman-owned staffing agency that
has placed employees with premier employers in the Pacific Northwest
business community for over 35 years.
Our organization regularly recruits for a variety of temporary,
temp-to-hire, and direct-hire positions that include a range of
administrative personnel, specialized healthcare administration,
accounting, finance, IT and customer contact employees. We also place large
numbers of light industrial staff for our manufacturing, assembly and
PACE has frequently been voted the Seattle Times Peoples Pick, NW Jobs
Award for the best Temporary and Recruiting agency in the Puget Sound.
PACE is an equal opportunity employer that embraces diversity and instills
a safety-first work environment. Please be aware that our application
process will include assessments and a pre-screening interview. You must
also be able to pass a drug screen and a criminal background check.
Please visit us online at www.Pacestaffing.com we look forward to
Pace Staffing Network