Q Analysts is one of the fastest growing IT Consulting Firms. We are currently seeking an enthusiastic and talented Sr. IT Security Engineer for a 6+ month project that we are delivering for one of our clients in San Francisco, CA. Our client is a national non-profit Healthcare leader who is heading the way in technology, medical innovation, research and sustainability.
· The IT Security team is looking to add a Security Engineer to support and enhance Blue Shield of California’s security initiatives.
· The Security Engineer will apply knowledge to assist in project initiatives and support of existing components.
· The Security Engineer will need to align business and IT requirements to support successful delivery and sustainability.
· Provides guidance and direction in developing systems and tools which provide operational support resulting in efficient and sustainable security infrastructure, maintain continuity of operations and safeguard the assets of the organization.
· Assist team in identifying, developing, implementing, and maintaining security processes, practices and policies throughout the organization to reduce risks, respond to incidents, and limit exposure and liability.
Minimum Required skills:
· Minimum of 5 years dedicated to IT, IT security, Information Security and infrastructure experience
· Certifications which demonstrate baseline competency in the areas of Information Security, Information Risk Management/GRC, GIAC certifications and/or system/IT auditing (CISSP, GIAC, or related)
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills with strong relationship building skills
· Knowledge of Security tools that are commonly used such as but not limited to; Web content filtering, Web Application Firewalls, Data Loss Prevention, APT – Advanced Persistent Threat remediation and detection, Vulnerability and Remediation Management, Security Information and event management, Incident Response Strong business acumen and a commitment to integrity, process improvement and customer satisfaction Broad understanding of distributed, highly-available computing environments, and proactively addressing threats and vulnerabilities at all layers
· Knowledge of healthcare industry and industry related technology would be a strong plus
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field or equivalent work experience
· Knowledge of HIPAA, HITECH, PCI-DSS, ISO 2700X and proper application of the Security and Privacy Rules
About Q Analysts
Join Q Analysts and become part of a world-class organization. Since our founding 10 years ago, we've partnered with some of the world's best companies to deliver IT Professional Services that exceed expectations. Our specializations are in Business Intelligence, Big Data & Analytics and Quality Assurance & Testing solutions. We're not your typical consulting company. At Q Analysts we listen to your needs and help you select what's right for you - this includes the right career opportunities, a choice of comprehensive benefits packages as well as technical training. When you become a Q Analysts employee, you'll see the difference in the superior levels of support and service we deliver to you, our partners, through our Consultant Experience Program. Q Analysts is headquartered in Santa Clara, CA with operations in more than 20 states nationwide. The company has been recognized repeatedly for its industry-leading growth rate and service quality. Come join us!
So why should you partner with Q Analysts? Not only can we submit you to the best opportunities while the competition goes off to bed, we also offer an amazing Consultant Experience Program (CxP) and comprehensive benefits.
As one of the top ten fastest growing firms in the industry for three consecutive years, Q Analysts is committed to providing employees with a comprehensive benefits package that includes health and welfare benefits to keep you and your family healthy and safe.
· Q Analysts Consultant presentation (attached). This includes our benefits info, client list, technical areas of expertise, etc.
· Q Analysts Benefits Guide for Consultant Employees. For additional information please visit our benefits website; www.filice.com/benefits/