Lead QA Engineer
Headquartered in the Dallas area, we are a thriving start-up that is truly
ahead of the times! We are looking for a Lead QA Engineer with both
automated and manual experience who can come in and hit the ground running.
If you are someone who desires to make an impact and take pride in your
work, then this is the job for you!
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- Working with the latest technologies!
- Leading a cutting edge team of quality engineers!
- Limitless growth opportunity within the organization!
What's In It for You
- An aggressive base salary (70-100k)!
- Aggressive bonus structure and equity!
- Full benefits package!
- High profile/visible position for a large growing market!
- Working with a passionate team that truly enjoys what they do!
What You Will Be Doing
- Work with business and technical teams to define testing requirements and
- Design and build testing tools for automated unit, functional, and
- Define and execute test plans.
- Triage and deep-dive on issues.
- Communicate effectively to ensure that all business requirements are
being assessed and addressed to ensure development projects meet or exceed
- Participate in all activities accordingly to ensure on-time deliverables
are met including day-to-day planning and coordination with Testers,
Developers, Project Managers, and business representatives.
What You Need for this Position
- QA Leadership Experience
- Outstanding track record in Quality Assurance.
- At least 3 years of experience (which may be composed of at least 2+
years as Developer and 1 years as a QA Engineer).
- Experience developing test suites with automated testing tools and load
- Experience in API automation testing with xUnit / Mock Object tools.
- HTTP protocol knowledge.
- Extensive knowledge of networking and systems.
- Familiar with GIT version control.
- Customer-focused, ability to triage issues, react well to changes, work
with teams, and ability to multi-task on multiple products and projects.
- Excellent communication, collaboration, reporting, analytical, and
problem solving skills.
- Internet and operating system security fundamentals.
- Understanding of system and application performance limits and
- Strong sense of ownership, urgency, and drive.
$70,000 - $100,000
VT1-1168615 -- in the email subject line
Vincent Testa | Executive Recruiter