Sunday, September 7, 2014
Legal Coordinator Contracts Administrator
MADD - Irving
Founded by a mother whose daughter was killed by a drunk driver, Mothers
Against Drunk Driving(R) (MADD) is the nation's largest nonprofit working to
protect families from drunk driving and underage drinking. With the help of
those who want a safer future, MADD's Campaign to Eliminate Drunk Driving(R)
will end this danger on America's roads. PowerTalk 21(R) is the national day
for parents to talk with their kids about alcohol, using the proven
strategies of Power of Parents(tm) to reduce the risk of underage drinking.
And as one of the largest victim services organizations in the U.S., MADD
also supports drunk and drugged driving victims and survivors at no charge,
serving one person every eight minutes through local MADD victim advocates
and at 1-877-MADD-HELP. Learn more at www.madd.org
or by calling 1-877-ASK-MADD.
The MADD National office located in Irving, Texas is currently seeking
candidates for the full-time position of Legal Coordinator-Contracts
$18-$20 hourly Date Required: 9/02/14
Legal Coordinator-Contracts Administrator for a National Non-Profit.
Successful candidate shall be responsible for contract administration, as
well as the preparation, execution and interpretation of contracts and
contracted services. Project management and previous legal administration
Responsible for the accuracy, timeliness and completion of all
administrative assignments within the department, including typing of
correspondence, preparation of monthly calendars; input of spreadsheets and
scheduling of appointment, travel arrangements and general guidance to
other administrative personnel in the department.
ESSENTIAL POSITION FUNCTIONS:
1. Greets and directs department visitors and callers to the appropriate
party within the office in a professional and discrete manner. Maintains
call log and forwards messages to the appropriate party.
2. Supports General Counsel with all typing of correspondence, scheduling
of meetings, special event planning, travel arrangements and recordkeeping.
3. Prepares reports, and compiles information relevant to the business or
department activities utilizing a variety of software products designed for
4. Maintains department files, logs and information tracking. Issues
regular updates of activity to the department head.
5. Maintains relevant database information for the department in an
accurate and timely manner.
6. Reviews bills and invoices and prepares requests for checks subject to
7. Provides guidance, training and orientation to other administrative
personnel within the department.
8. Supports General Counsel regarding Board Committee related
9. Other duties as assigned.
1. Minimum of five years of previous work experience in an administrative
capacity or service environment. Expertise in the department specific
function a must.
2. Excellent organizational, interpersonal, mathematical and communication
ability, including command of grammar, composition and spelling.
3. Highly proficient with computer business programs, including word
processing, spreadsheet, presentation and database software. Excellent
keyboard skills required.
4. Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality and professionalism.
5. Able to work a flexible schedule when needed.
Interested Candidates please include a cover letter with your resume and
salary history to the following email address:
and or fax: 469-420-4509
Attn: MADD Legal Department