Monday, September 22, 2014
Legal Records Clerk
Large law firm seeks an experienced records clerk for their uptown Dallas
office. Our client is an international firm with offices across the world.
Each global location prides itself on embracing the diversity of its
geography, cultures and legal traditions. The records clerk must have legal
records experience, preferably in a large firm and/or within areas of
- Process all paperwork, file records and maintain updated files.
- Ensure all forms have been completed properly.
- Answer queries by searching and retrieving files.
- Process all incoming and outgoing correspondence.
- Perform data entry.
- Add new files to archives and modify or purge entries.
- Create and/or destroy files.
- Aid employees and clients in retrieving information.
- Process and scan files to be entered into computer in digital database,
including the operation of scanners to convert forms, receipts, and reports
into electronic format. Fax and photocopy files.
- Work with electronic storage media. Store and extract file information
- Legal records keeping experience required.
- Large law firm experience highly preferred, especially in intellectual
Job code: #8040
Please send resume with salary requirements to:
Dallas Employment Services