Tuesday, September 2, 2014
Kimble Group Dallas
Our organization is looking for a growth oriented, enthusiastic,
self-motivated and detail-oriented team leader. The Managing Director will
direct all the programs, operations and funds of our chef office. The most
successful candidate will provide reports to the CEO and will join the
organization senior leadership team.
Key responsibilities will cover:
- Ensure that every program activity is performed at a high caliber.
- Provide inspiring and motivating leadership by being into all services
- Build solid partnership in every section of our organization (health and
nutrition, human trafficking, parenting and education).
- Prepare and submit operational budget for the office (on an annual term),
coordinate this budget and provide reports on the progresses made by the
- Implement all the strategic goals of the company in accordance with the
- Manage and inspire a team of employees.
- Cultivate relationships with funders in order to expand the donor base.
Kimble Group - Dallas
To apply, please email a resume to
or visit this job here: