Thursday, September 25, 2014
McAfee Security Consultant
Based out of the Washington DC Metro area, we are a McAfee partner
specializing in everything SIEM related. We are looking for a candidate to
come in and be our in-house expert for everything SIEM related. You will be
responsible for assisting our clients with the challenges they are facing
with implementations, upgrades & troubleshooting. Our clients are spread
across the US so their is some travel required (50%). We treat out
employees very well as we understand traveling can become quite hectic. We
are looking for an up and coming or established SIEM Consultant to join our
Top Reasons to Work with Us
1. We provide full health and dental benefits!
2. We are a team of experts and professionals so we do not micromanage.
3. We offer fantastic compensation and the first-class training to go along
4. We are very flexible and we offer a very relaxed & fun work environment!
What You Will Be Doing
You will ultimately be responsible for monitoring the SIEM system. You will
also be responsible for creating compliance rules & audit requirements and
also managing and creating watch lists for current or potential threats.
What You Need for this Position
At Least 3 Years of experience and knowledge of:
- McAfee SIEM
- McAfee ePo is preferred but not required
- Understanding of network security & information security
- CISSP, GPEN, CEH certifications
- Experience managing & configuring SIEM technologies.
- Government Security Clearances are a plus!
Travel Guidelines & Perks:
- Most deployments are less than a week--if we have a 2 week engagement
(maybe 2-4 times a year), you have the option to either fly home for the
weekend or you can stay in that location.
- If you have been on deployments for 6 straight weeks, we will give you a
whole week off with pay
- We very rarely have clients schedule engagements during major holiday
weeks (4th of July, Christmas/New Year's, Thanksgiving etc.) so you will
still be paid but given those weeks off
- Some international travel will be available but not required.
- Some clients do not require us to come on-site--for those engagements you
will work remotely from home
What's In It for You
- First Class training from one of the industry's most well known SIEM
- $65,000 - $120,000
- Quarterly Bonuses
JS3-1166623 -- in the email subject line
Joe Shuker | Executive Recruiter