Thursday, September 11, 2014
We're a leading healthcare facility in the Dallas area seeking to add a
talented professional to our team! If you are an experienced Network
Administrator who has worked with Lotus notes we can offer you the
opportunity to really make a difference!
We are prepared to offer a salary ranging between $55,000 and $65,000 plus
Top Reasons to Work with Us
1. Fantastic environment
2. Meaningful work
3. Career advancement
What You Will Be Doing
1. Supporting physical and network architecture, including Microsoft-based
networks, locally and at remote (or satellite) CNS locations as required.
Assisting in the research, development, configuration and installation of
new and as well as replacement servers, workstations and related equipment.
2. Providing both Microsoft and Lotus Notes administration; this will
include user registrations, access control levels, performance monitoring
of software and review of server logs for current and potential issues.
3. Arranging for purchase of necessary computer and network hardware and
software based on Information Systems Development plans and approved
4. Resolving user access and communications problems locally and from
remote locations as required.
What You Need for this Position
At Least 3 Years of experience and:
1. Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Engineering, MIS or related
degree, or equivalent experience.
2. Two to five years' experience in network administration.
3. Certified Novell Engineer (CNE) or Certified Novell Administrator (CNA)
is preferred, as is experience with Lotus Notes.
What's In It for You
Excellent salary and benefits
Great working environment
BZ1-1155881 -- in the email subject line
Bob Zebrowski | Executive Recruiter