Wednesday, September 10, 2014
North Dallas Investment Firm
DES is looking for an office manager for a national investment group
headquartered in north Dallas. Our client offers conclusive financial
services, including the analysis, evaluation, prescription and support
required to protect and grow assets, businesses and personal lives. This is
a great opportunity for a recent college grad with some office experience
to get their foot in the door of a growing company.
- Supervise and coordinate staff activities.
- Maintain budgetary and inventory control.
- Performs general accounting activities including invoicing, A/P, A/R and
- Maintain customer relations and resolve issues.
- Manage office inventory and order supplies as needed.
- Prepare routine correspondence, memoranda, reports, forms, tables,
catalogues, pamphlets, etc. from rough drafts, hand written notes, or
general verbal instructions. Make changes to ensure completeness and
accuracy as necessary.
- Perform basic receptionist work, including answering, screening and
fielding phone calls, greeting visitors and keeping front office/lobby area
neat and organized.
- Complete other tasks and/or duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- 2 years of experience in an office environment required.
- Technologically savvy with a high level of proficiency in MS Office Suite.
Job code: #8005
Please send resume with salary requirements to:
Dallas Employment Services