Wednesday, September 10, 2014
Parker + Lynch has a Payroll job in Lewisville. The client is looking for
someone with a minimum of five years' experience. You will be responsible
for inputting data from timesheets, enter new employee's data, and support
the Payroll Manager to ensure compliance with all applicable laws and
regulations. We are seeking someone who is proficient with Oracle and Excel.
Responsibilities of the Payroll job:
* International Payroll
* Be the Subject Matter Expert on all payroll laws and compliance
* Work with benefits manager to ensure benefit deductions are accurate
* Process all tax deposits and file returns and compliance reporting.
* Resolve issues as they occur.
* Researches discrepancies of payroll of any form.
* Assists with employee payroll questions and concerns.
* Processes payroll records for all new employees, including W-4 information
* Reviews and checks addition on weekly time cards.
* Makes any required changes to employee information such as change of
address, withholding or regular deductions. Processes child support
deductions and garnishments, and ensure checks are requested for
* Coordinates with Human Resources when to initiate benefits deductions
* Computes salary changes, prepares status forms, and balances payroll.
* Enters hours and special pay or deductions on weekly payroll worksheets.
* Assist in the preparation of manual payroll checks as required in case of
payroll errors or terminations.
* High school diploma plus additional courses or seminars related to
payroll administration and/or processing.
* College degree a plus.
* Minimum of three years' International Payroll experience preferred.
* Minimum of five years' of payroll processing experience for an
organization with a population of 3,000+ employees.
* Experience in a manufacturing company is a plus.
* Strong communication skills with all levels of the organization.
* Familiar with taxable wages, compliance, and payroll related forms.
* Proficient within Excel; Oracle experience a plus.
* Supervisory Experience is a plus.
* Proficient Microsoft user to include Excel and Access
* Comfortable with payroll systems - specifically Kronos
* Oracle knowledge a plus.
* Familiar with taxable wages, compliance and payroll related forms.
If you meet the requirements for this Payroll job in Lewisville, please
email your resume to: