Friday, September 19, 2014
Parker + Lynch has a Payroll Manager job in Dallas. The client is looking
for someone with a Bachelor's degree and a minimum of five years'
experience. You will be responsible to ensure bi-weekly payroll is
completed accurately and timely. We are seeking someone who is highly
organized and can work in a fast paced environment.
Responsibilities for the Controller job:
* Coordinates associate payroll data into appropriate systems, and ensures
that all necessary paperwork is completed and/or that all approvals are
* Reviews and loads time files from PeopleSoft Time & Labor and ensures
approvals are received and associates are paid accurately.
* Processes, prepares and distributes checks to both Corporate and the
field on a bi-weekly, monthly, or special schedule, when out of cycle
checks may be necessary.
* Researches pay information for associates, management, government
agencies, other companies, etc., which may include running reports or
searching through payroll registers, W-2s, files, reports, commission
* Ensures that sick, vacation, and personal days are available before
processing, and corrects all miscalculations of benefit time.
* Reviews Associate Change Forms daily to ensure associates are paid
correctly, which includes verifying accurate information in the system and
calculating retro pay when necessary.
* Works with banks or other financial institutions to resolve issues
regarding direct deposits, lost checks, voided or invalid checks, incorrect
or updated associate information, etc.
* Collects, enters, and pays garnishments as necessary
* Works with associates or outside agencies to resolve any issues.
* Minimum of five years of related experience, or equivalent combination of
experience and education
* Good problem solving, organization, and analytical skills
* Excellent Customer Service skills
* Minimum of five years of Payroll & Management: US Multi State & Canada
* Bachelor's degree preferred
* PeopleSoft Time and Labor preferred
* Workday Payroll preferred
* Lead by example
If you meet the requirements for this Payroll Manager position in Dallas,
please email your resume to:
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled