Tuesday, September 9, 2014
Creative Circle - Dallas
Our client, a company in North Dallas, is looking for a Manager Art
Procurement / Production to join their team. This is a full-time
opportunity that will begin in June.
The ideal candidate has 10+ years of art buying experience and at least 2
years of experience managing others. This position requires the purchasing
and management of artwork and support on a variety of photographic needs
throughout the company.
- Negotiation and tracking artwork usage
- Manage both creative services and creative talent
- Setting and managing budgets for Art Directors and Project Manager
We are looking for someone who can work closely with both creative teams
and outside vendors. Must be positive and professional.
- MUST have a strong attention to detail and excellent project management /
- MUST have a Bachelors degree to be considered for this position.
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: