Friday, September 12, 2014
Project Manager Retail Packaging
Jupiter Prestige Group NA - Dallas
Jupiter Prestige Group NA., a USA and Asia based brand development,
packaging and printing company, is looking for a Project Manager to work in
our office in Irving.
Candidate must be detailed oriented, have strong organizational,
multi-tasking and customer service experience. Excellent communication
skills and the ability to work under tight deadlines are required.
Advertising, marketing, retail packaging or printing experience a plus. A
creative eye for graphic design and packaging structure is essential.
Looking for someone who is seasoned and can lead an account with minimal
supervision. Minimum of 5 years project management, design agency or
account manager experience required.
Daily tasks include:
1. Customer service to include contact with client, supplier, internal
managers, and designers in the US and Hong Kong.
2. Ensure all project milestones are met in accordance with initial
timelines established at project start to meet or exceed customer's
3. Review layouts for branding compliance and aesthetics.
4. Cost tracking, quoting and invoicing.
5. Strong research and problem solving skills.
6. Develop reports using customized internal online system (will train)
7. Manage dielines/photography/translation/product samples/box
samples/printed samples for review and approval.
8. Develop and manage project plans and timelines.
9. Communicate program status to key staff members and customers.
10. Miscellaneous requests when needed.
To be considered you must follow these procedures:
-Send email to:
-Type in the subject line: Project Manager (PCTX).
-In your email, attach and include information with the following:
a) Your work history and resume. (As text or attached Word or PDF doc.)
b) Include 3 professional references.
c) Available start date.
d) Salary range (information required to be considered for this position).
All applications will be kept confidential. WE WILL NOT CONTACT YOUR