Tuesday, September 2, 2014
My client needs a Project Manager for a contract in Fort Worth to manage
all aspects of Global Functions projects.
- Ensure achievement of project goals and tactical business results
- Develop project plans, schedules and budgets, and identify resource needs
- Identify project issues and risks and escalate to the Program Management
Executive (PMO Exec) and Program Manager
- Provide regular updates to Program Management Executive (PMO Exec) and
- Conduct and schedule status meetings with PMO Exec and Program Manager
- Manages projects through all phases of the development lifecycle,
including initiation, requirements and specifications, design,
construction, testing, installation and post implementation review.
- Identifies/reviews Global Functions risk management policies and
procedures. Manages risk throughout the project lifecycle and makes
contingency plans to manage issues that pose risk to budget, time delivery
- Determines detailed information requirements of project stakeholders,
develops feedback routines to ensure two-way communication. Determines
requirements for project time reporting, develops a communications
management plan, and establishes project status reporting process and cycle.
- Support other program/project management activities (governance,
standards, policies and procedures, etc.) for Global Functions Account Team.
5 years prior project management exposure
- PMP Certification
- Proficient MS Project or equivalent Project Management software, MS
Office Suite (Excel, Word, etc.)
- Proficient Program/Project Management and meeting facilitation skills
- Proficient written/oral communication and presentation skills
- Strong client relationship, interpersonal and team skills
- Self-starter with ability to multi-task
- Ability to communicate and operate in the positions geographic location
If you are interested in applying, please send an updated resume to Allison