Tuesday, September 2, 2014
Project Manager needed --- Raytheon Company
Location: Garland or Tewksbury, MA
I am working with Raytheon Company and the manager is looking for a Project
Manager. This is a long term contract. You will work for GeoLogics
onsite at the Raytheon office either Garland or Tewksbury, MA.
Hourly rate: Open (w2 or c2c)
This position will lead mid-scale, high visibility projects in a fast paced
environment. Using our corporate project management processes and methods,
the Project Manager creates, integrates and executes plans, schedules, and
budgets. He or she will lead cross-functional, multi-business teams,
collaborating at all levels of the enterprise to ensure project success and
Key responsibilities include:
- Prepares project execution plans and ensures projects are completed
on schedule, within budget and meet technical requirements. Manages budget
- Execution of SCRUM, Agile methodology
- Follows established detailed processes and procedures, including
Earned Value Management System (EVMS) and Raytheon's Integrated Product
Development System (IPDS). Manages and assesses project risk. Maintains
- Identifies and engages appropriate technical and business resources
needed for successful project execution. Manages project resources.
- Leads regular project reviews with customers and stakeholders,
including senior IT and business leaders. Coordinates and maintains
program communications. Documents and reviews lessons learned.
- Identifies and establishes effective internal and external
relationships to accomplish project objectives with strict adherence to
corporate policy and procedures.
- Provides technical and analytical guidance to project team.
- Establishes and meets Project Office goals and objectives.
Required Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree and at least 10 years of progressive experience.
- Experience effectively managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to develop business case justifications and cost/benefit
analyses for IT spending and initiatives.
- Proven ability to influence and work across multiple organizations
and levels, as well as across multiple geographic regions.
- Skill leading and participating in virtual meetings.
- Ability to elicit cooperation from a wide variety of sources.
- Experience working independently and in a team-oriented,
- Proficient use of Microsoft applications (i.e., Word, Excel, MS
Project and PowerPoint).
Desired Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- Experience managing IT projects using IPDS.
- Experience using formal project management methodologies, including
- Experience leading large, complex enterprise system projects is
- Experience establishing best practices and policies for IT project
- Project Management certification a plus.
- Qualified or Expert R6Sigma
- Master's Degree in IT, Computer Science, Business or Finance or
If interested in learning more about this position, please email your
resume to email@example.com and I will call back with more
information. If you aren't interested but know of someone that might be,
please pass along this email or my contact information.
888-303-3603 (toll free)