Friday, September 5, 2014
IT - Project Management/IS
3 - 6 Months
Superior Group is currently seeking a Project Manager to work on contract
for our client located in Arlington.
Contract duration - 6 months
Shift: M-F, 8:00am - 5:00pm
* Runs complex projects/programs from design and development to
* Defines requirements and plan project lifecycle deployment.
* Defines resources and schedule for project/program
* Create strategies for risk mitigation and contingency
* Plans and schedule project deliverables, goals, milestones.
* Directs and oversees project engineering team and manages
conflicts within group.
* Efficiently identifies and solves project issues.
* Demonstrates leadership to define requirements for project
* Designs and maintain technical and project documentation.
* Strong organizational, presentation, and customer service
* Possesses general understanding in the areas of application
programming, database and system design.
* Understands Internet, Intranet, Extranet and client/server
No travel - local assignment
Required Skills / Qualifications:
PMP certified plus 6 years' experience in a PM role.
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
Experience with data center moves, large projects with multiple
Ability to work with blue prints and floor plans.
Candidate would need to become CJIS certified through COA.
Go Beyond. www.superiorjobs.com
EEO Employer - Minorities / Females / Disabled / Veterans.
- See more at: