Tuesday, September 9, 2014
Established company is looking for the right candidates to join their TEAM
in a Project Management position. The successful candidate will be a
self-starting hands-on manager; competent in both the field and office.
Must be capable of overseeing major construction projects, directing
operations, and interacting with clients.
A proven track record is required.
Salary is commensurate with experience.
Benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance, Paid Time Off, and 401k.
Interested candidates must posses at minimum 5+ years experience in
Commercial Management, at-risk projects and 8+ years experience in Project
Some duties include:
* Achieves operational objectives by contributing information and
recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing
action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and
customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits;
identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
* Meets financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an
annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating
Developing Budgets, Coaching, Supervision, Staffing, Project Management,
Management Proficiency, Process Improvement, Tracking Budget Expenses,
Self-Development, Planning, Performance Management
Project Manager Job Description include key duties/ responsibilities, but
not limited to:
1) Oversee commercial construction projects.
2) Purchase major materials and inform subs for work awarded at the
most competitive price.
3) Ensure the Superintendent coordinates material deliveries and
subcontract work in accordance with progress schedule and adjust as
necessary due to changes.
4) Resolve, or assist Job Superintendent in resolving, design and
detail problems with owners, design agents, suppliers, and subcontractors.
5) Attend pre‐construction and job meetings.
6) Prepare budgets, code and approve invoices.
7) Assist and cooperate with Job Superintendents in maintaining good
subcontractor relations and activities, as well as other areas requiring
coordination between field and office.
8) Monitor the maintenance of as‐built drawings by the Job
Superintendent as required on projects. Assure maintenance of a permanent
record set, or that "as‐built" information is transferred to permanent
9) Have thorough knowledge of company procedures manual.
To be considered for this opportunity, please email:
or fax resume to: 214-239-1973.
2518 Chalk Hill Road
Dallas, TX 75212