Wednesday, September 3, 2014
Parker + Lynch has a Property Accountant job in Dallas. The client is
looking for someone who has a minimum of two years accounting experience.
You will be responsible for journal entries, and reconciliations. We need
someone skilled with Yardi and proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
Responsibilities of the Property Accountant job:
* Complete quarterly disclosure checklists.
* Perform journal entries and reconciliations
* Assist in preparation of the statement of cash flows.
* Perform account and variance analysis.
* Special projects and other duties as needed.
* Minimum two years of Commercial Property Accounting experience.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Strong analytical and organizational skills.
* Experience with Yardi required
* Voyager knowledge a plus
* Highly proficient in MS office applications: Word, Excel, Power Point,
If you meet the requirements for this Property Accountant job in Dallas,
please email your resume to: